The United States is undoubtedly one of the most visited places by tourists from all over the world. Visiting Las Vegas is a dream come true for majority of the tourists and it is also referred to as the ‘Sin City’. Besides casinos, there are plenty of places to visit and activities to indulge in throughout the trip. You just need to plan your itinerary much in advance and book one of the finest and affordable hotels In Las Vegas to double your pleasure.
Top things to do
- Aria Fine Arts Collection: Those who love art are sure to enjoy visiting this place. The City Centre campus surrounding boasts of having 21 art sites committed generally to art aficionados. You can check out the works of the top contemporary artists for free. You can spend this self-directed walk tour as long as you desire. Here, you can get to experience the city’s cultural side.
- Neon Museum: This fence museum had originated as ‘neon boneyard’, where majority of neon signs of the Strip had been stored after removal from casinos to be imploded or renovated. Approximately 120 signs created by YESCO corporation during 1950s to 80s can be found in the ‘boneyard’. You can take a guided tour to know more about sign technology and design changing trends. Also present in the museum La Concha’s translocated lobby, an old motel saved from demolition. Presently it serves as visitors’ center.
- Smith Center for Performing Arts: It has broad mixture of productions and genre, ranging from ballet to symphony orchestra to musical acts and Broadway productions. It is also the city’s premier arts institution. The largest venue ‘Reynolds Hall’ has terrific acoustics and 2050 seats. To host small performances, there is present cabaret jazz room, with 200 seat space as black box styled theatre to function as traditional theatre or rehearsal space.
- Sundance Helicopters City Lights Tour: The 15-minute helicopter tour offers you with scenic flights allowing you to check out the city and its beauty. If you take the evening one, then you can enjoy the lit-up Strip at its very best. Sundance company pilots are experienced and will readily share their knowledge about the city.
- Art at Palms: Palms Casino Resort art collections are not actually a museum. Instead there are several groundbreaking works put up by owner’s personal collection besides newly commissioned ones all of which are part of $690 million renovation. You can find the collection to be like organically built. Wherever you visit, be it nightclubs to The Empathy Villa (new Sky Villa) or restaurants, it is designed as well as conceptualized entirely by Daimen Hirst.
- 7 Magic Mountains: This large-scale public work is presently open adjacent to Jean Dry Lake and can be viewed by anyone from the I-15, 10 mile south to the strip, leaving or arriving the city. This 30 ft. massive neon painted limestone offers an amazing backdrop against the desert. This creation is of Ugo Rondinone and is likely to be in view until 2021.
- Shops at Crystals: Although technically it is a mall, this place cannot be just called a mall. This art rich retail district is known to house the likes of Tom Ford, Gucci, Harry Windston to Bulgari, considered to be the largest luxury brands in the world. It is also the very first place to look out for exclusive release or limited-edition products. The stores are also quite special. You can come across 8000 Swarovski life sized crystal chandelier replica of a horse at Stella McCartney.
- Mob Museum: You can get to know all about organized crime and its history in the USA at this downtown museum. The 1933 Courthouse & Post Office has been converted into a museum and holds few of the most defining and vital trials held in organized crime world, including the well-known Kefauver hearings. You can get to walk through the halls of the building like that of the mobsters, informants and federal investigators in those days. Also you can check out the collection like memorabilia of crime bosses and law enforcement, weapons films of court proceedings as well as part of the wall taken from St. Valentine’s Day massacre (having blood stains & bullet holes).
- Exotics Racing: If you love racing cars, then the car collections here is sure to spellbind you with its beauty. You can watch a Ferrari 488 GTB, McLaren 570s or Lamborghini Aventador LP700 speed on the track, during the summer season. Here, you can be sitting in driver’s seat. The type of package booked is likely to determine your experiences.
- Wynn Golf Club: It is a gorgeous looking golf course and is among the industry’s famous landmarks. It is created by Steve Wynn and was later revived recently and redesigned by Logan and Tom Fazio. There is also a showpiece, which is the mammoth 100 ft wide and 35 ft. high waterfall. There are several suites and rooms with Fairway Villas of the resort that offers spectacular views of the greenery around.
- The Chandelier: You can step into the 3-floored lounge that is housed within 2million crystal chandelier. The second, within the chandelier is the favorite, although each floor boasts of having own vibe. Here, the bartenders also referred to as artists concoct magic with tinctures, foams, spirits, garnishes and purees.
- XS Nightclub: At Wynn Las Vegas is present the XS nightclub, considered to be the country’s top grossing club for many years. It has amazing looking interiors, gold leaf bas reliefs showcasing actual people kept at the oversize DJ booth entrance and pyrotechnic with laser outfitted club floor. You can book a table here and get to hear top resident DJs like Skrillex, Diplo, Alesso, David Guetta and The Chainsmokers.
Overall, the well-planned itinerary is sure to help you to make the most of the trip and also be safe throughout the trip. You can also ensure that you do not overspend your budget and visit all those places which you had heard about from others.